Want to know about top 3 smartwatches in 2020? You’re at the right place! Over the years, smartwatches are ruling the centre stage when it comes to wearable technology. The reason for the rise in the demand for smartwatches is simple. With the advent of technology, smartphones are taking the place of traditional watches. However, the former is only capable of telling the time, acting as an alarm, and also as a calendar. On the other hand, smartwatches are devices that can work as a smartphone, as well as a watch.
From acting as a pedometer to monitoring heart rate and tracking nutrition, a smartwatch can cover all these tasks effortlessly. If you want to take the jump and are looking for the best smartwatches in Pakistan, read the following list of highly modern, super-fast, and reliable smartwatches you can easily find in the market.
1) Xiaomi Haylou LS01 smartwatch:
The Xiaomi Haylou LS01 is among the most futuristic smartwatches in the market right now. Many contributing factors explain the success of these smartwatches. Some of them are:
● Xiaomi Haylou LS01 offers nine sports modes; running, walking, hiking, bodybuilding, treadmill mode, spinning, biking, climbing, and yoga.
● These smartwatches record deep sleep, REM sleep, and the waking period to help you monitor and enhance your sleep management system.
● Almost every product with the brand name Xiaomi offers quality battery life. Similarly, Xiaomi Haylou LS01 smartwatches guarantee a 14 days battery life with a strong 210 mAh battery.
● Many built-in sensors come with this smartwatch. These can help you monitor your heartbeat precisely and acts as a real-time heart rate monitor.
● Also, you can connect to apps Whatsapp, Facebook, Skype, Twitter, Viber, and many more with ease.
2) Amazfit GTR smartwatch:
This smartwatch is another addition to one of the successful smartwatches in the market. Amazfit GTR smartwatch are popular among the consumer world for a lot more reasons than you think. A few of them are:
● Amazfit GTR smartwatch propose 12 sport modes, and these are treadmill, walking, outdoor running, indoor cycling, spinning, outdoor cycling, climbing, skiing, exercise, outdoor swimming, indoor/pool swimming, and electrical training.
● These smartwatches have an embedded bio tracker that helps in monitoring heart rate and other health factors like burning calories during exercise.
● Amazfit GTR smartwatch come in two designs; 47 mm variant and 42 mm variant. The watch faces in both of these designs are aesthetically pleasing and trendy.
● The 47 mm variant offers a battery life of a whopping 24 days with a 410 mAh fueling battery. Whereas, the 42 mm variant comes with a 210 mAh battery offering 10-12 days of charge life.
● Moreover, it acts as a sleep monitoring agent, plays your favorite playlist, and also allows you to connect with your smartphone whenever you want.
3) Xiaomi Haylou LS05 solar smartwatch:
Another prominent name in the top smartwatches of 2020 is Xiaomi haylou LS05 solar smartwatch. The youth makes a significant number of the consumer base of these smartwatches. The features of this magical device that has taken the technological world by storm are:
● Xiaomi Haylou LS05 smartwatch offer 12 modes; walking, jogging, biking, climbing, yoga, basketball, gym, running, football, indoor running, boating, and free training.
● Since these are solar watches, they come in a metallic watch face that looks trendy and sophisticated at the same time.
● Xiaomi Haylou LS05 solar smartwatch have excellent battery life. They offer 30 days of standby battery and 15 days of battery when the watch is used extensively for GPS.
● The IP68 waterproof makes the smartwatch resistant to sweat, rain, swimming pools, and even the sea.
● The built-in sensors allow the smartwatch to act as a rangefinder and a pedometer.
These breath-taking smartwatches will change how you live your everyday life. Dab Lew Tech encourages you to get one for yourself and see the difference a smartwatch can make in your life.