- Dab Lew Tech offers warranty for all its products. However, Warranty period varies for all the different brands present on the website. Please refer to the table below to check the warranty period for each brand.
|13||JBL||3-day testing warranty|
|14||Xiaomi||3-day testing warranty|
|15||Spigen||3-day testing warranty|
|16||Apple||3-day testing warranty|
|17||Samsung||3-day testing warranty|
- Products on special sale or limited time promotion has warranty of 1 month.
- *UAG and Rhinoshield’s warranty only applies to manufacturing defect which can be informed about within 3 days after receiving the product so it can be replaced. Please note, any daily wear & tear usage will not be considered as defective and we will not arrange a replacement for it.
- Dab Lew Tech will replace or repair a product under warranty for any manufacturing defects or any problems that arise from normal use and we will replace it with the same model. If the model is discontinued or out of stock, we will offer a similar or upgraded model.
- Customers can request after-sale service from Dab Lew Tech by providing purchase invoice, contact number or order number.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Artificial damage such as charging using harmful power levels or using unapproved accessories.
- Any defects or damages caused by improper use include but are not limited to the operation which doesn’t comply with the warranty or notes shown in the product specifications. For example, disassembling the sealed product shell will void the warranty.
- Any defects or damage caused by other behaviors which cannot be controlled by Dab Lew Tech.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Products not purchased from https://dablew.pk.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
- A Warranty Service Order must be requested from Dab Lew Tech within Warranty Period from the date of receipt of shipment. To request a Warranty Service Order, contact Dab Lew Tech Service Team [email protected]
- The cost of return shipping will be borne by the customer.
- The Order number and necessary contact information (including but not limited to name, phone numbers, purchased date, etc.) must be clearly written on paper by the customer, and must be included along with the returned product.
- Returned product must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories and box originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- If you return a product to Dab Lew Tech, (a) without a Warranty Service Order from Dab Lew Tech (b) without all parts included in the original package (c) without original, Dab Lew Tech retains the right to refuse delivery of such return.
IF PRODUCT SENT BACK DOESN’T TURNED OUT TO BE FAULTY:
We recommend you to ensure that product you are sending back is faulty. Try it with different devices. You may call our representatives who will help you reset the device where applicable. If the product turns out to be faulty, you can ship the product to us to claim the warranty by paying one-way shipping charges (Whatever amount the logistic company charges you). If you send the product within 7 days and the product is faulty, we will send you replacement product free of charge.
If you ship us the product after 7 days by incurring one-way delivery charge, and if its faulty, we will send you a replacement product, however you will be charged for shipping that is Rs. 200
- This limited warranty is only valid in Pakistan and covers accessories sold on www.dablew.pk.
- Dab Lew Tech may conduct diagnostic tests on customers‘ products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning any unit for service, customer should back up data and remove any confidential and/or personal information from the product. Dab Lew Tech is not responsible for damage or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media.
- Prior to contacting a Dab Lew Tech service agent, please ensure the following information is at hand:
- Model, serial number, and product packaging.
- Customer’s full address and contact information.
- Purchase order number generated by Dab Lew Tech.
- This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- If the prodoct is not compatible with customer device. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the product they’re buying is compatible with whatever device they’re buying it for. Incompatibility with a specific device (phone/laptop/car/TV/Google Home etc) will not be considered a defect.
- If the product serial number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence) and damage caused by acts of god such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
- If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
- Power Bank cells can become weaker after multiple cycles of use, charging output can get decreased which is normal for any rechargeable battery, So it is subject to get lower over passage of time, and is not covered in Warranty.
- General maintenance, cleaning, application update/installation, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair/replacement;
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or stains;
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
- Change of mind of customer
- unavailability of original invoice.
- Manufacturing warranty applies on:
- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose in which the product was designed.
- Warranty covers all manufacturing defects on zippers, runners, buckles & stitching issues caused by workmanship errors.
- Dab Lew Tech will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed below.
- Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer induced damage, such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, flashing rom, alternation, failure to comply with product manual, and so on.
- Invalid warranty
- Expired warranty