No matter how tidy you are, dirt, grime, germs, and earwax will inevitably build up on your wireless Earbuds. Safely disinfecting your technology is crucial, now more than ever, so our specialists have come up with a list of ideas to keep your wireless Earbuds healthy, from Apple Airpods to Bose and Beats.
Why Should You Clean Your Wireless Earbuds?
Simply put, the nastier your wireless earbuds, the lower the sound quality. You’ve just invested money on a quality pair of Bluetooth earbuds to help you get the best out of your audio experience, whether it’s on phone calls or streaming to your new playlist.
Maintaining your earbud’s cleanliness not only increases your music experience, but it also helps to prolong the life of your earbuds and keep them running at their finest for years to come.
How To Clean You’re Airpods?
- Using a damp cloth with water, clean the earbuds. Avoid getting the liquid in any of the holes.
- Dry it with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe with a dry cotton swab for the microphone and speaker.
- Before putting them back in the charging case, ensure to let them dry.
How To Clean The Airpods Case?
The charging case of your Airpods could be just as disgusting as the earbuds. The region around the hinge is incredibly tricky to scrub, while the case itself is horrible to keep dirt and other grime out of.
Use a dry cloth to clean your charging case with Airpods. If required, the alcohol fabric (70% isopropyl alcohol) can be dampened, so make sure you do not have any liquid in the charging ports.
We recommend cleaning the charging case with a medium-or firm-bristle toothbrush, as this is the best way to get deeply into the region of the hinge. You would want to moisten your brush to extract the very stubborn material.
Owing to the continuous compression created as you open and close the case, you can find it nearly difficult to remove the soil. If a wet cloth or toothbrush doesn’t fit, split the Q-tip and spray it with isopropyl alcohol (never spray alcohol or water directly on the case). Work the Q-tip around the area to get rid of the grime. Be patient—this could take a while.
How To Clean Wireless Earbuds Without Damaging Them?
It’s essential to clean your headphones, whether you think Samsung, Beats or Bose is the best wireless Earbuds brand, to help keep them running at their best. Here are few tips on how to clean your wireless earbuds safely:
- If your earbuds have removable ear tips (like Samsung’s Galaxy Buds), detach the edge before cleaning.
- Similar to Airpods, use a smooth, dry cloth to clean the back.
- Using a dry cotton swab to clean any residue and/or create on the earbuds.
- Until using, let them dry absolutely.
It is not advised to place them in water as a cleaning tool for any form of earbuds. The above guidelines are your best bet and, if appropriate, use a moist cloth with either soap and water or 70% isopropyl alcohol to give your earbuds some extra TLC.
Tips To Prevent Skin Irritation
Here is how you can prevent skin irritation, particularly if you have allergies or skin sensitivities:
- Use your AirPods Pro for the best fit.
- Exercises with AirPods Pro or after your system is exposed to liquids, such as sweat, soap, shampoo, perfume, sunscreen, and lotions can lead to discomfort, clean and dry your device. Maintaining your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and Earbuds, as well as your skin, clean and dry will improve relaxation and minimize long-term damage to your device.
- If you have known allergies or sensitivities to such chemicals, review the material in AirPods and Earbuds.
AirPods And Water Resistance
Your AirPods are water-resistant, but not weatherproof. The Wireless charging case for AirPods is not waterproof or water durable, so be cautious not to get humidity in any window. If your case falls in touch with the liquid, dry it upside down with the lid open.
Your AirPods (1st and 2nd generation), charging case, AirPods Max, and Smart Case are not waterproof or water-resistant, so be mindful not to get moisture in any holes. When the AirPods contact liquids, like moisture from exercises, clean them off with a sterile microfiber rag. Place the lid open upside down to dry the case.
Dab Lew Tech provides technical accessories to the people of Pakistan. Our online and physical stores feature high-quality, specialized and manufactured goods available at reasonable prices. You can find a wide variety of cell phone devices, earphones, speakers, chargers, gaming consoles, computer hardware, as well as smart home and TV accessories. Check out iPhone AirPods price in Pakistan from Dab Lew Tech now!