How long does it take to fully charge Liberty 2 earbuds?
About 1.5 hours.
How long does it take to fully charge the case?
About 2 hours.
How many times can the case recharge the earbuds?
When the charging case is fully charged, the earbuds can be fully charged three times.
Does the case support wireless charging?
What is the playtime from a single charge?
Approximately 8 hours at 60% volume level.
What should I do if the earbuds don’t take a charge or turn on?
1. Confirm the charging case has power left (press the button on the case and note if at least one LED is illuminated).
2. Ensure all charging contact pins on the earbuds and charging case are completely clean and dry of sweat and water. Then put earbuds correctly into the case.
3. Connect the case with your included USB cable and plug it into a USB power source.
Note: When putting both earbuds into the charging case or closing the case’s cover, the first and third LED lights on the case will flash twice to indicate that the left and right earphones are in contact with the pins inside.
Can Liberty 2 be pair with multiple devices at the same time?
This feature is currently not supported.
If you want to pair Liberty 2 with a second device, please use one of the following methods:
Turn off Bluetooth on the current device, the earbuds will enter into pairing mode.
Place the earbuds back into charging case and keep the case open, tap and hold the button at the back of the case for 3 seconds until the right earbud’s LED flashes white rapidly. The earbuds will disconnect from the current device and enter pairing mode.
How do I reset Liberty 2?
Place the earbuds back into the charging case and keep the case open, tap and hold the button at the back of the case for 10 seconds until both the earbuds’ LED lights flash red 3 times. This will clear the pairing information and restart automatically.
What should I do if the earbuds don’t pair with my device?
1. When connecting to a mobile device for the first time, there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. Please select “pair”.
2. Place the earbuds back into the charging case and close the case. Slide open the case and the earbuds will automatically power on and pair with each other before connecting to the last paired device.
3. If they do not connect, please try to reset your earbuds. See “How do I reset Liberty 2?”
4. Forget the pairing record on your device, turn off the Bluetooth and turn it on again to pair it with your earbuds.
5. Try to pair them with another device.
What should I do if Liberty 2 disconnects?
Reset the earbuds. See “How do I reset Liberty 2?”
Some environments (such as airports, offices, crowded public spaces etc.) can interfere with your Bluetooth connection.
Optimizing your Bluetooth connection:
1. Put your phone on the right hand side when using Liberty 2.
2. Download videos and songs instead of streaming.
3. If you have an Android phone, temporarily disable unnecessary apps running in the background.
Why does Liberty 2 still connect to my device when they are in the charging case?
– Liberty 2 only disconnect from your device when the charging case is fully closed. When the case is opened they will appear in your device’s Bluetooth menu.
– The button on the earbuds won’t work when the earbuds are being charged in the case.
– If they still connect to your device after the charging case cover is closed, make sure the earbuds are in the correct postion and clean the contact pins.
Why is the paired name sometimes Liberty 2, while sometimes it is Liberty 2-L?
– As the buds support Master/Slave switch, both of them can be paired to your phone as a master device. When the right earbud is the master, the Bluetooth name is Liberty 2, when left earbud is the master the Bluetooth name is Liberty 2-L.
– If you would like to use the left side only, please put the right side in the charging case and close the charging case cover. Select “Liberty 2-L” to pair.
What audio codecs do Liberty 2 support?
SBC, AAC, and aptX
What should I do if the other side can’t hear me after I remove one of the earbuds during a phone call?
Only the master earbud’s microphone works during calls. If you’d like to use the left earbud only when making calls, you can turn off the right earbud OR hold down the button on the left side for 1s to switch the left earbud to the master while the right side is on.
What should I do if only one earbud has sound?
1. Put the earbuds into the charging case, close the charging case cover and then open it.
2. If that doesn’t work, try to reset the earbuds. See “How do I reset Liberty 2?”.
Normally the left and right sides pair automatically after the reset, with the left earbud flashing slowly while the right side flashes quickly. If not, please try to reset again.
How do I switch between stereo and mono mode?
1. When connecting to a mobile device for the first time, there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. Select “pair”. If you select “cancel” accidentally, you need to delete the earbuds from the device’s Bluetooth history and re-pair Liberty 2.
2. If you have only paired the earbuds with one device:
Stereo Mode: Take both earbuds from the charging case, they will automatically enter into stereo mode.
Mono Mode: Put 1 earbud into the charging case and close the case, then use the other one. If that one doesn’t work, please confirm step 1 has been completed successfully.
When you switch from stereo to mono, the audio will pause. Within 2-4 seconds Life 2 earbuds will connect again so press play to continue listening.
3. If you paired the earbuds with several devices before, disable the Bluetooth on the other devices and connect the earbuds to the device you want to use. If the earbuds do not connect with the device automatically, you can manually select the earbuds in the device’s Bluetooth menu. After this, follow the same method in step 2 to switch between mono and stereo.
How can I adjust Liberty 2’s volume via the earbuds?
1. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play to download the Soundcore App.
2. Pair your device with Liberty 2.
3. Open the Soundcore App and connect with Liberty 2.
4. Click on the Custom Command button in the lower right corner to enter the Custom Command page.
5. Customize the settings according to your preferences; choose to double-click or hold for 1s to control volume up/volume down, then use the settings to adjust the volume.
Note: Customized commands are not available in mono mode.
What’s the IP rating of Liberty 2?
Liberty 2 comes with IPX5 protection. In order to protect the electronics inside and ensure the best sound quality, we suggest you wipe away sweat after use and not use in wet conditions.
– The charging case isn’t waterproof or water resistant, so be careful not to get moisture in any openings.
– The waterproof function’s effectiveness may reduce over time as a result of daily use.
What should I do if Liberty 2’s firmware fails to upgrade via the Soundcore app?
1. Make sure both earbuds are both connected to your device.
2. Don’t upgrade the software when there are other sources of interference around.
3. Do not turn off Bluetooth during the firmware upgrade, and ensure your device and Liberty 2 are positioned close together.
4. Uninstall the Soundcore App and reinstall it again.
How to Pair Liberty 2 for the First Time?
How to Replace the EarWings and EarTips?
How to Turn on and off, to Listen to Music and Answer Calls?
How to Use HearID?
How to Pair Liberty 2 with Another New Device?
How to Reset My Liberty 2?