Charge on the go
The 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2 is a portable powerhouse that offers high-speed charging and ensures your devices make it through your busiest and longest days.
Feels exceptional in hand
Anodized aluminum case + 180° ergonomic arc design
The aluminium case has a high structural strength that can withstand collisions and impacts, along with an ergonomic 180° arc design which provides a more secure hand grip. The smooth anodised finish creates a surface resistant to sweat, daily wear, and corrosion.
Mi Power Bank 2 is merely 14.1mm thin and is 1/3 slimmer than its predecessor. Slip it in your pocket or bag and you’re all set to go!
High output charging
Compatible with 5V/2A, 9V/ 2A, and 12V/1.5A charging, Mi Power Bank 2 intelligently adjusts power output up to 18W to deliver fast and efficient charging for each connected device.
Powers you through the night
Mi Power Bank 2 now has an actual output capacity of 6900mAh, which is a 10% increase from its predecessor, and offers substantial capacity to keep multiple devices fully charged.
- 6900 mAh
actual output capacity
- Up to 93 %
Fully charges Mi 52.4 X
Fully charges iPhone 63.7 X
Powers Mi USB fan for40.5 hours
High-density lithium polymer batteries
Optimized charging/discharging efficiency
World-class chips are not only safer, they improve charging conversion rates and stabilise discharging voltage.
With advanced resistance-capacitance sensors, 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2 is more durable and optimises charging efficiency.
Double press for low power charging
Safely charge low power devices such as bluetooth headsets or fitness bands.
Simply double press the power button to enter 2-hour low power charging.
- Mi Bluetooth Headset0.06 A
- Mi Band0.025 A
Nine layers of world-class circuit chip protection
With adopted USB smart-control chips and charging/discharging chips built by Texas Instruments,
Mi Power Bank 2 doesn’t just provide nine layers of circuit chip protection. It also enhances charging efficiency.
- Temperature ResistanceHeat-sensitive and temperature control mechanism ensures Li-ion batteries operate within a safe range.
- Protection from Short CircuitAutomatic protection to the motherboard and battery when short circuit occurs.
- Reset MechanismPower button can be used to reset the power bank in unstable environment.
- Input Overvoltage ProtectionOVP circuit prevents voltage surges from damaging the device.
- Protection from Incorrect InsertionDetect when the charger is inserted incorrectly and automatically stop charging.
- Protection from Output OvercurrentMonitors output current and shuts off when current exceeds the maximum limit to protect the device.
- Output Overvoltage ProtectionMonitors output voltage and shuts off when voltage exceeds the maximum limit to protect the device.
- Protection from Overcharge and Over-dischargeJapanese technology is adopted to prevent overcharging and over-discharging from damaging the Li-ion batteries.
- PTC Protective Circuits for the CellImported battery cells are equipped with PTC to effectively control current and provide protection when temperature and current exceed the maximum limit.